Ref No: DT17965
County Cavan, Republic of Ireland
The Role & Purpose
This role, is in a company which is ambitious, growing enterprise. Having won new business, cultivated deep client trust, increased tailored sustainable products and developed leading technology.
We require a hands on experienced Electrician to work within the day to day production process of our factory. The candidate should enjoy practical work and be able to cope with the physical demands of the job. The role will operate on shift rotation (6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm).
- Electrical Trade Qualification with a minimum of 3 years experience.
- Normal eyesight and colour vision are essential and the candidate must have a safety conscious attitude and be able to work at heights.
- Have experience of electrical cable joint and terminations, fault finding and a proven ability to diagnose, troubleshoot and repair.
- Ability to test & fault find
- Strong communication skills.
- Self motivated, works well on own initiative, requires minimal supervision.
- Proven flexibility and a proactive attitude.