Ref No: AM17355
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Quality Manager - Dublin city.
We have been retained to recruit an experienced Quality Manager for a technology-driven client company in the Dublin city area.
Interested applicants should ideally have strong capabilities in some or all of the following areas:
• Proficiency in the use of project management methodologies and tools is desired
• Formal Quality Certification is an advantage
• Detailed knowledge of ISO 9001:2015 implementation and management
• Pragmatic approach to issue resolution
• Experience in Lean Development / Manufacture is a plus
• Excellent oral and written communications skills
• Quality metrics collection, reporting and continuous improvement
• Create a culture of improvement by continually evaluating the organisation’s performance to improve efficiency, eliminate waste, reduce risk, respond to changes, and create new opportunities
• Drive the adoption and regular usage of Project Management Risk Assessment, Issue Resolution, Root Cause Analysis and Continuous Improvement methodologies
• Experience and proficiency in working in a multicultural environment, dealing with international clients.
• Proper assurance: This ensures that the policies and priorities that have been decided on are being carried out properly in line with stakeholder agreement
• Knowledge of certification process and CE/FCC approvals
• Knowledge of Training & Development
• Supplier Approval and auditing experience
• Experience of PCB/PCBA inspection and inspection criteria
• Knowledge of quality tools
• 6 Sigma/Lean experience
In this role you will:
Enhance the company's reputation: maximising quality values for customers and stakeholders
Be an agent for change: transforming processes, behaviour and culture
Leadership: creating, managing and improving the organisation’s business process systems
Progressive attitude: understanding the realities of managing the organisation’s dynamic environment
Holistic: looking across business functions and hierarchies to advocate a broad
Interested applicants should ideally have a Degree in Engineering / Quality or other relevant discipline, and circa 7 to 10 years' relevant experience.