Ref No: AM16546
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Senior PCB Design Engineer / PCB Design Engineer - Dublin.
The main purpose of the role is to design Printed Circuit Boards (PCBs) for radio frequency (RF), high speed digital and mixed signal circuits. Additional responsibilities include the development and maintenance of the PCB CAD component libraries
Desired Skills and Expertise:
A Bachelor’s Degree in Electronic or Computer Engineering or other relevant discipline and relevant experience is required. Position and salary commensurate with experience
It is expected that candidates will have demonstrated some or all of the following:
- Demonstrated experience of schematic capture and PCB layout using one of the leading CAD packages (Altium preferred).
- Demonstrated ability to design multi-layered PCB's using industry standard techniques.
- Ability to technically liaise with engineers and external suppliers.
- Previous experience working on RF products or High-Speed digital would be beneficial.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and multi-task across a variety of responsibilities
- Knowledge of DFM & DFT approaches