Ref No: AM16913
Clare, Co. Clare, Ireland
SMT & PTH Support Engineer - County Clare.
In this role you will be involved in the day to day running of automatic surface-mount and through-hole placement machines.
• Carrying out machine repairs and maintenance.
• Process support – trouble shooting of product defects, process issues, identifying equipment functions and faults, equipment adjustment and set up
• Monitoring KPI's and reporting
• Support product, process and equipment analysis and improvement projects.
• Log and report downtime and any quality issues.
• Resolve yield issues and identify high loss rejects
• Supporting NPI activities through the development of new programs and processes
• Carry out scheduled PM’s and document same and provide process support to high volume production lines
Interested applicants should have:
• Manufacturing or Quality Engineering degree is an advantage
• A minimum of 3 years' experience in a high-volume surface-mount assembly environment.
• Detailed knowledge of process improvement controls & techniques such as SPC, CPK, DFM
• Previous experience in Universal RAD 8 & Combi/ VCD machines or similar
• Knowledge of Sanyo TCM, Hitachi GS5 surface-mount machines or similar
• Good mechanical aptitude
Candidates should be flexible to do shift work.