Ref No: AM17117
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Technical Account Manager - Dublin.
Our client seeks a Technical Account Manager to work on key released products.
• Assist the business development teams in early original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) engagement phases for evaluation, technology transfer, and project planning.
• Own planning, task management, and action item tracking of support for OEM product development cycle from beginning to release.
• Train OEM engineers on the company's unique technology and integration process of the components.
• Assist OEM engineering teams in developing digital engines and integration of that to their value add-on features for unique systems.
• Provide technical support to OEM's
• Determine root cause and fix for escalations from OEM Engineering team
• Collaborate, as needed, with engineering teams located in globally
• Interface between the OEM and company's design teams to provide in-depth support when needed.
• Prioritize and manage engineering support for OEM's.
• Frequent international travel is required.
Our client seeks a talented and dedicated engineer who:
• Is excited by technical problems
• Provides excellent customer service
• Works well within a team
• Can manage time effectively
• Is flexible and adaptable
• be able to work effectively with a team spread across multiple locations
• communicate technical concepts clearly and concisely
• be dedicated to customer service and work well with OEM engineers that have a diverse range of skills
Interested applicants should have:
• Bachelor’s degree (or higher):
• Experience in engineering with a broad understanding of hardware control systems and software interfacing, OR:
• Experience in software engineering with strong control algorithms skills for complicated mechatronic products.
• At least 5 years' experience in highly-integrated mechatronic products.
• Strong systems engineering capability with an in-depth understanding of the integration of mechanical, electrical, and software subsystems.
• Strong attention to detail.
• Ability to respond quickly to evolving issues.
• Ability to work independently within a multi-disciplinary team of engineers and scientists.
• Excellent teamwork and interpersonal skills.