Ref No: AM15391
County Louth, Republic of Ireland
CNC Milling Machine Operator/Setter - County Louth.
In this role you will ensure effective operation of CNC milling machines including Hurco, Brother, Matsuura and DMG.
Key Responsibilities & Duties:
• Select program and load to machine
• Setting of cutting tools, speeds and feeds to job package specification
• Achieving competitive cycle times and production targets
• Ensure quality standards of products manufactured are met through basic quality inspection & measurement of parts
• Machine and tooling preventive maintenance plans
• Technical troubleshoot machine and process
• Tooling and material re-ordering
• Participate in continuous improvement
• Maintain cleanliness of machine and surrounding area
• Keep Supervisor and/or QC informed of any issues
• Maintain health and safety standards for the area
• Any other duties as reasonably required
Qualifications & Experience Required:
Setting experience on 3, 4 & 5 Axis CNC Milling Machines (Hurco, Brother, Matsuura & DMG with Fanuc & Heidenhain controllers).
• Relevant manufacturing experience in medical and aerospace sectors desirable
• Experience of shift work
• Good verbal reasoning, numerate ability and mechanical aptitude skills
• Excellent communication skills
• Basic knowledge and understanding of computers