Ref No: AM17332
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Cold Store Maintenance Technician - West Dublin.
We are recruiting a multi-skilled Cold Store Maintenance Technician.
This is a full-time, permanent, shift-based role.
Interested applicants should have both mechanical and electrical experience, with a strong understanding of automated environments. This is a multi-skilled role, and you must be willing to work in a cold environment on a continental shift pattern.
Principle duties will include:
• Preventive and Reactive Maintenance on the following:
- Automated storage cranes system and transfer cars.
- Tilt tray sortation system
- Conveyor belts, chains and lifting tables
- Automated film wrapper system
- Industrial lifts
- Vertical spiral conveyor system.
- Pallet stacker and de-stacker systems
- Automated label printer and label applicator
- Various types 3-Phase induction motors and gearboxes
- Dock levellers.
- Facilities: HVAC, Air Compressors, Air Dryers, Hot water and heating system.
- Siemens PLC Controls, Profibus, Ethernet and HMI displays
- Electrical switchgear.
- Variable speed drives
- Systems - SCADA and PLC/Server driven systems.
- Pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Good understanding of CCMS systems (e.g. SAP)
- Fire Alarm Systems
- Repair of general services, lighting, emergency lights, CCTV camera system
Interested applicants should have:
• Strong mechanical background with a minimum of 5 years' experience.
• Electrical background – ability to use multimeter and troubleshoot electrical faults.
• Ability to read both electrical and mechanical schematic drawings
• Ability to weld is an advantage.
• Trades and/or Diploma qualifications.
• Available for call-out duties and/or overtime when required.
• Experience of computerised maintenance system an advantage.
• Strong understanding of an automated environment