Ref No: AM17163
Meath, Co. Meath, Ireland
E&I Technician - County Meath.
In this role you will work as a member of the electrical and instrumentation team and be responsible for carrying out E&I activities at the plant.
• Troubleshoot technical breakdowns, work preparation, material reservation and execution of repair activities.
• Identification of required safety measures for maintenance activities
• Preparation, update and execution of preventive and periodic maintenance programs.
• Reviewing of available spare parts and the creation of new warehouse articles
• Use of the SAP PM system as support and follow-up tool for maintenance activities.
• Preparation and execution of small sized improvement and project activities.
Interested applicants should have:
• Completed an apprenticeship in Electrical, Instrumentation or Electrical & Instrumentation, or an Ordinary Bachelor's Degree in an Electrical Engineering course.
• General electrical & instrumentation experience (motors, control circuits, frequency converters, electro interlocking systems, relays, control systems) and instrumentation (transmitters, PLC interfacing, wiring and interlocking)
• Experience with emissions monitoring systems.
• Knowledge and experience in the use of a planning tool/application.
• Knowledge and experience with SAP or similar
• Knowledge and experience of MS applications & PC based applications