Ref No: AM15663
Electrical Controls Engineer - County Fermanagh.
Main function of job:
To complete fault finding, installation, machinery updates, PLC’s inverter drivers, trouble shooting and technical support initiatives.
Interested applicants should be results orientated and focussed with technical planning skills
• Project planning, management development and implementation & control
• PLC programming and trouble shooting
• Carry out visual inspections of electrical equipment assess, fault diagnosis and repair.
• Work with the Maintenance System to carry out weekly, monthly, 6-monthly checks on all plant and equipment.
• To assist in continuous improvement philosophy geared towards making the company more competitive and profitable.
• Test, inspect, maintain, and repair wiring systems, generator systems, motor control centres, energy management systems, communications equipment, fire alarm systems, signal timers, lights, and equipment according to work orders and wiring diagrams.
• Test, inspect, maintain, and make electrical repairs on specialised equipment such as hydraulic systems, research instrumentation, and be familiar with PLC’s, converter drives and thermocouples.
Electrical Apprenticeship or Electrical /Control Degree or similar.
Ideally a minimum of 5 years in a manufacturing /production environment