Ref No: AM17223
County Wicklow, Republic of Ireland
Electrical Engineer - County Wicklow.
Our client operates in the water security business.
We have been retained to recruit an Electrical Engineer, ideally with equipment manufacturing experience.
Experience in the water industry is an advantage, but not essential.
In this role you will:
1. Provide electrical (and mechanical) inputs in order to assist in the prototype build.
2. Take ownership for the timelines that are required in order to deliver the project.
3. Complete testing compliance and parts verification in conjunction with other team members.
4. Liaise with internal and external partners in order to progress critical parts and resolve issues that will delay the project timelines.
5. Be capable of carrying out critical testing as part of the build.
Interested applicants should be:
A self-starter, capable of taking initiative
Must be capable of building relationships with colleagues and external stakeholders
Must be sufficiently experienced to be capable technically of owning the electrical side of the development.