Ref No: AM17318
County Louth, Republic of Ireland
Electrician - County Louth.
We are currently seeking to recruit a qualified electrician to join our client's expanding team.
Duties & Responsibilities:
• Assist with the monitor testing and inspection of materials and products to ensure finished quality product.
• Be competent in all aspects of containment, fault-finding, troubleshooting, and have a strong knowledge of reading schematics
• Assist in providing a safe working environment for all staff and operatives who enter the workshop.
• Assist with the document management systems for ISO 9001 (Quality) and 18001 (OHSA).
Interested applicants should have:
• National Craft Certificate
• Excellent attention to detail and a results driven approach
• Outstanding communication skills, verbal and written
• Reliable and trustworthy
• Excellent organisational and leadership skills
• Meticulous approach to work
• Ability to interact and communicate effectively with a wide range of people/contractors
• Positive attitude
• Ability to work and maintain deadlines