Ref No: AM17476
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Engineering Technician - Dublin 12.
Our client seeks an Engineering Technician within the Maintenance Team. This role will directly report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
This is a shift role (16/5 shift) comprising 7am – 3pm & 3pm – 11pm.
So for example: Week 1 Monday to Wednesday 3pm – 11pm, Thursday and Friday 7am – 3pm; Week 2 Monday - Wednesday 7am – 3pm, Thursday and Friday 3pm – 11pm.
Based within the Dublin manufacturing facility, the overall responsibility of the technician will be to complete all maintenance activities as required on site.
Key responsibilities will include:
• Machine Changeovers
• Diagnose and repair machine breakdowns
• Complete all CMMS duties
• Schedule and plan work
• Give support to operations team as necessary
• Focus on delivering to the desired schedule and to reduce downtime
• Complete activities assigned in business unit SOP's
Ensure that all work is:
• Performed to a high-quality standard according to the company’s rules and regulations, GMP and GEP requirements and to the company’s change control procedures
• Performed to the highest safety standards adhering to company safety procedures and policies
• Executed in a timely manner to agreed standards and procedures
To perform the following tasks in CMMS:
• Generate and print work orders
• Complete work orders and enter all relevant information
• Enter work orders into history
• Enter work order numbers in line logbooks
• Develop and update work orders
• Develop and update spare parts
• Complete PM's to maintain the equipment and keep accurate records of same
To assist in the development of technical training and in delivering training to all business unit and operations department members
To attend any training and further education courses as appropriate
To ensure all Standard Operating Procedures and Work Instructions are adhered to
Develop and/or assist in machine improvements and identify and become involved in all continuous improvement projects aimed at optimising equipment effectiveness
To work closely with other departments and business units in resolving problems on equipment or raw/packaging materials
To operate any computer-based equipment as may be necessary to fulfil job role e.g. BMS, ePAS4, MyDoc, BMS and PMS
Maintain all company documentation to the highest GMP standard and ensure all company documentation is completed correctly e.g. work orders, logbooks, autoclave forms, LPRs, training records, plant data books etc.
To assist in developing and maintaining an appropriate spare parts stock
Compile and participate in shift handover meetings to ensure continuous smooth running and proper communication of issues
Interested applicants should have:
• You must have completed time as an apprentice and must hold the appropriate trade certificates.
• Minimum 5 years' relevant industrial experience working as a maintenance fitter or turner or electrician or engineering technician within Pharma, Medical Device or Food Production is required.
• Strong understanding of GMP and a right first-time approach is a must.
• A “ can do” attitude and genuine enthusiasm for driving improvements