Ref No: AM17216
Republic of Ireland
Field Service Engineer - Greater Dublin for installation, repair and maintenance of industrial doors.
Our client is involved in the installation, repair and maintenance of industrial doors (e.g. sectional overhead doors, high speed roll-up doors, loading bays and industrial gates). The company has strong partnerships with its customers and a reputation for providing excellent advice, service and products.
We have been retained to recruit a Field Service Engineer who will have:
• At least 4 years' industrial experience including installations, fault-finding & repairs
• A good basic knowledge of electrical fault-finding
• A good basic level of skills in IT applications
• A high level of compliance with Health & Safety
• A proven commitment to a career in mechanical engineering, maintenance, and repair.
Ideally you will have the ability to read and interpret setting out drawings
Full clean driver’s licence essential.
This position will attract a competitive package including a company van & phone.
A high degree of variety of customer type.
Some degree of flexibility of working hours – family friendly arrangements possible. Additionally the company expects to move towards a full-time 4 day week.
Supportive office back-up and structures for all technical team
Long-term career prospects and stable employment in a specialised niche sector
High-level training and career progression for enthusiastic committed candidates
Standard working hours with additional option to work on call-out cover as desired