Ref No: AM17434
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Field Service Technician - Dublin/Leinster region.
Our client is a global leader in cutting, bending and automation systems.
We are recruiting a Field Service Technician for the Dublin/Leinster region, and this role will suit someone who wants to be part of an international, energised and engaged team, working with cutting edge technology.
As Field Service Technician, you will perform field service for company machines and equipment. You will operate in an open, innovative and globally active environment and with a highly committed team.
- Execution of service actions, installations, problem diagnosis, preventive maintenance
- Training of new and existing customers on the maintenance of the systems (Hard and Software)
- Diagnosing of errors or technical problems and determination of proper solutions
- Sharing of information obtained from unique problems or specialised trainings with the rest of your team
- Documentation of service actions according to industry standards
- Installing and maintaining machines at customer sites
- Supporting basic troubleshooting cases
- Documentation of service actions in the required case reports
- Requesting spare parts from stock and the respective delivery to the customer
- Assisting in the consultation of sales and service offers
- Supporting the installation and operation of machines on fairs and events
- Building a positive relationship with the customer
Interested applicants should ideally have related experience in mechanical engineering, with laser cutting/ bending technology experience or knowledge preferred. Should have a basic understanding and knowledge of PLC and CNC systems, and mechanical engineering.
You should have an engaged and courteous personality with a strong focus on customer satisfaction, and the willingness to build sustainable relationships with colleagues and supervisors based on honesty and empathy.
Ability to or willingness to learn how to work with a DMS, CRM (Microsoft Dynamics), LMS (SAP Success Factors) and Microsoft Office.