Ref No: AM17374y
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Graduate Technical Service Coordinator - Dublin.
CORE RESPONSIBILITIES AND DUTIES:
The role is, first and foremost, to provide first class service and technical support to customers, and to support field service engineers and sales personnel to ensure the continued success of the company, and to build further on the strong reputation and relationships which the company currently enjoys with its customers and principals.
Specific responsibilities and actions involved in this role are as follows:
• Providing office based technical support for customers
• Assisting customers with technical support for faults they have and bringing these to a successful conclusion wherever possible.
• Logging service request on company supplier service systems
• Using and contributing to the development of systems and technologies, such as Teleservice, VOS, Skype, Whats app video and/or other means for fault-finding and efficient support of customers.
• Liaising with suppliers in relation to issues with customers and equipment with a view to early resolution of problems and efficient management of costs.
• Attending training at the company's principals, where appropriate, to facilitate this role and for continuous personal and technical development.
• Providing back-office support for engineers
• Scheduling and planning work for engineers
• Sourcing manuals/drawings etc. which are needed in the support of customers.
• Working with customers, engineers and the spare parts department, to identify/source spare parts, as required.
• Providing technical support for engineers where specific product expertise is known.
• Escalating cases to principals and following these up in an efficient manner.
• Assisting with arranging tools for specific jobs
• Supporting with sourcing/providing training as needed.
Installation and Project Management:
• Supporting the planning of installations with a view to ensuring good and efficient installations, satisfied customers and towards the minimising of commissioning costs and avoiding future potential warranty costs. Towards this goal:
• Providing and discussing installation requirements with customers in advance of machine delivery
• Pre-installation project planning and onsite meetings with customers.
• Arranging needed tools in advance and managing stock of in-house specialist tools.
• Scheduling engineers as needed
• Checking and arranging training requirements for both engineers and customer.
• Liaising with Applications department in relation to software and training requirements
Ensuring the commercial success of the Service Department.
Working with the Service Manager and administrative personnel to ensure the successful financial performance of the Service Division. Maximising chargeable work including on-site and remote support which is deemed chargeable.
Working with the Service Manager and Service Engineers to minimise non-chargeable work such as long installation times and warranty costs which can be avoided through better planning and preparation, smooth installations and comprehensive training of customers.
Interested applicants should have:
• 3rd level technical qualification (the role may suit a graduate with maybe some experience in a similar role)
• Ability to read electrical/hydraulic diagrams
• Fault-finding skills
• Customer support skills.
• High level of IT / Computer skills
• Excellent communication / phone manner / patience / ability to build good customer relationships
• Willingness to travel if needed, including abroad for training at principals.
• Strong technical knowledge
• Strong administrative/organisation skills to manage and follow up multiple cases at the same time.