Ref No: AM17902
County Waterford, Republic of Ireland
Injection Moulding Equipment Technician - County Waterford.
• Maintain moulding machine, ancillary equipment and material feed area equipment in line with health & safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a timely, safe, efficient and compliant manner.
• To maintain moulding machine, ancillary equipment and material feed area equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
• Follow systematic root cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
• Liaise with Maintenance & Calibration Co-ordinator regarding calibration and service of all moulding an ancillary equipment
• Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations, while adhering to change management and cGMP requirements.
• Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
• Order and maintain appropriate stock of moulding equipment spare parts.
• Cross-train technicians as required.
Experience required for this role:
• Systematic & structured troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
• Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
• Adherence to change management procedures and cGMP requirements.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• High level of safe working practices and awareness.
• Computer literate with MS Office skills.
• QQI Level 6 or above in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical / Automation Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar or Senior Trades Cert – Electrical
• At least 2 years' experience of injection moulding/robotics.
• Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision systems, workshop machining desirable.
• Understanding of Process Capability.
• Understanding of MSA or GR&R.