Ref No: AM17523
County Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Instrumentation Technician - County Kildare.
We are currently recruiting an Instrumentation Technician who is electrically qualified to join a team of specialist technicians. This full-time, permanent, field-based role, reports to the Service Manager, and provides professional services (calibration/validation/service) both in-house and field-based throughout the country.
• Support the operation and maintenance of equipment as part of the Service Team
• Installation or repairs to process control or monitoring equipment
• Carry out planned and reactive maintenance as required.
• Handle minor electrical maintenance and installations
• Chemical treatment and monitoring such as dosing pumps, samplers and water quality equipment, PH, Turbidity analysers etc
• Flow meter commissioning, repairs, and calibrations
• Telemetry equipment such as install or debug of UHF Radio, Data Loggers and Routers
Interested applicants should ideally be qualified as electrical or instrumentation trade, or electrician with proven instrumentation experience, or experience in the water/wastewater industry is desirable (but not essential).
• Experience of commissioning analytical telemetry equipment an advantage
• Ability to apply previous experience to niche and once off equipment with support of office team
• Ideally experienced in chemical treatment i.e., Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity etc
• Excellent understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
• Experience with Radio systems and/or Data Loggers
• Proven ability to problem-solve an issue and show initiative to find solution.
• Full, clean driving licence, Safe Pass, Confined Space Training required
This role will attract a competitive salary along with benefits such as performance related bonus scheme, 3% pension contribution, Income Protection Insurance, Death in Service Benefit, Company Sick Pay Scheme, Learning and Development opportunities, further education, company vehicle, Bike to Work Scheme, company laptop, company phone, flexible working arrangements and many more.