Ref No: AM17242
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Junior Engineer - Gas Safety - Dublin.
Our client is responsible for the registering of gas installers and regulating their activities with respect to safety. We have been retained to recruit a Junior Engineer. In this role you will support a team of Gas Inspectors and the Inspection Manager.
This is an opportunity for a newly qualified Mechanical Engineer with some administrative experience and a strong interest in IT.
Key responsibilities include:
• Supports the Inspection Management function with the efficient and effective delivery of the organisation's Scheme Performance KPI Framework
• Quarterly Reporting & other Operations reporting – compilation & production
• Responsible for writing and updating procedures and processes
• Quality Manual & Annual Quality Improvement (including internal audits)
• Website support
• Support Domestic and Non-Domestic Scheme projects
• Attend meetings with Inspectors, including reporting and follow-up
• Participate in technical calls and meetings
• Collects and reports complaint metrics to support management review and process improvement activities
Interested applicants should have:
• Qualified Mechanical Engineer with at least 1 years’ experience in project management and/or administration
• Strong verbal and written communication skills (including communication of issues and facts and reporting on ideas and solutions)
• Can do attitude – proactive and uses initiative
• Good problem solving and decision-making skills
• Good planning and organisational skills
• Attention to detail and compliance
• A high proficiency in Microsoft Office programs
• Excellent interpersonal skills and able to build positive relationships with stakeholders at all levels
• Flexible team player who can participate with cross-functional teams and projects
• An interest in regulatory affairs, motivated to learn, to improve processes and to progress
• Knowledge of AutoCad and IT reporting packages an advantage.