Ref No: AM18084
County Cork, Republic of Ireland
Maintenance Electrician - County Cork.
This is a shift role covering 24/7 with alternating days and night-time work pattern, consisting of 4 days on (2 nights, 2 days, 05:30-17:30 & 17:30 to 05:30), followed by 4 days off.
This is an exciting opportunity to join an expanding maintenance team and to be part of a major growth period within the business, where new equipment and significant investment has been made in the site.
As an Electrician on site you will work alongside other electricians and mechanics in a structured department. With career progression in mind, constant upskilling will be provided to allow personal development to employees.
The role will consist of:
• Electrical and Mechanical trouble-shooting
• Electromechanical repairs
• Provide technical support
• Support Production team in achieving targets
• Closely monitor line and machine performance
• Intervene on line as soon as any deterioration in performance occurs
• Work with equipment suppliers on new equipment and installations and modifications
• Co-operate and participate fully in training and development in cross-skilling and other job-related competencies
• Update CMMS
• Troubleshooting using PLC programs
• Ensure KPI’s are met
• Completion rate of Planned Preventative Maintenance Schedule
• Minimal breakdown recovery time
• Optimise Overall Equipment Effectiveness
Interested applicants should have:
• Trade Qualification is essential
• Mechanical/Electrical background
• Aptitude for process awareness
• Diagnostic and/or trouble shooting experience preferred
• Computer skills advantageous
• Able to work on own initiative
• Multi-skilled/Cross-skilled ethos