Maintenance Engineer - Dublin 12
Ref No: DT18043
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
We are seeking a Maintenance Engineer to join our client firm in the Food/FMCG sector. This is a busy firm based in Dublin 12. We seek a person who is able to take on the role of Maintenance Engineer on a Monday-Friday shift only.
- Experienced Maintenance Engineer.
- Planned Preventative Maintenance completed to schedule.
- Respond to emergency breakdowns as needed.
- Preparation and filling of documentation on CMMS system and KPI reports (e.g. pm reports, repair status, safety logs, etc.).
- Quick response to minimise production down-time.
- Ordering and managing repair parts inventory.
- Strong awareness of Health & Safety requirements.
- Work with technical department on BRC accreditation requirements.
- Self-motivated, assertive, works on own Initiative, solutions driven.
- Experience in the further processing food environment, ideally has worked with breading/coating machinery, in-line fryer and freezer, weighing, bag and tray packing.
- Minimum 3-year post apprenticeship experience in Food Manufacture.
- Electrical background preferred.
- Excellent communication skills both verbal and written.
- Basic computer literacy.
Terms and Benefits
- Competitive Salary with additional shift allowance.
- Hours; 42.5 hours per week.
- Strong advocates of Dignity in the Workplace.
- Onsite subsidized Hot Food restaurant.
- Conveniently located beside Bluebell Luas Stop.
- On-site parking.
- Bike to work scheme.
- Life Assurance scheme.
- Pension scheme.
- TaxSaver reduced cost for public transport scheme.
- Savings club.
- Refer a friend bonus.
Hours of work
42.5 working hours per week.
- Monday 15:00-00:00
- Tuesday 15:00-00:00
- Wednesday 15:00-00:00
- Thursday 15:00-00:00
- Friday 15:00-00:00