Ref No: AM18043
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Maintenance Engineer (food sector) - West Dublin.
Our client seeks an experienced Maintenance Engineer whose role will include:
• Planned Preventative Maintenance, completed to schedule
• Respond to emergency breakdowns as needed
• Preparation and filling of documentation on CMMS system and KPI reports (e.g. pm reports, repair status, safety logs, etc.)
• Quick response to minimise production downtime
• Ordering and managing repair parts inventory
• Strong awareness of Health & Safety requirements
• Work with technical department on BRC accreditation requirements
We seek a candidate who has:
• Experience in the further processing food environment, ideally having worked with breading/coating machinery, in-line fryer and freezers, weighing equipment, bag and tray packing, or similar.
• Minimum 3 years post-apprenticeship experience.
• Electrical background preferred
• Excellent communication skills both verbal and written
• Computer literacy
This is an evening shift position (3pm to midnight, Monday to Friday).