Ref No: AM17475
Offaly, Co. Offaly, Ireland
Maintenance/Engineering Manager - County Offaly.
Main responsibilities of this position:
• Lead the Maintenance and Electrical Team to deliver high performance process efficiency in a modern well-invested facility.
• Ensure the Maintenance function operates to the Group’s required Health, Safety and Hygiene standards. Leading Development and Culture change to meet ongoing regulatory and customer standards.
• Planning and developing TPM systems to deliver maximum line/process efficiency including energy, refrigeration, plant services, utilities and WWTP.
• Developing best plant practices in process engineering & maintenance systems involving new technology and design standards.
• Development of the Maintenance Team's capability and skills, leading performance review, training and individual on the job coaching/mentoring and support to best industry standards.
• Responsible for cost management in the maintenance and engineering functions, delivering costs to weekly KPI budgets including energy and projects.
• Developing Maintenance Lean Systems using tools and techniques to meet continuous improvement targets that are critical to the success and delivery of a high performance plant.
• Working with external Contractors and installations companies to complete in-house maintenance and project work to the required standards.
• Act as a key member of the Site Management Team involved in the strategic and day to day responsibilities of a modern high performance facility involving Customers, Regulatory Authorities and Capital Investment Programmes.