Ref No: AM17550
Meath, Co. Meath, Ireland
Maintenance Planner - County Meath.
In this role you will be an essential part of the launch as well as performing a pivotal role in the ongoing safe and efficient delivery of the facility operations, including planning and co-ordinating major and minor shutdowns, associated process and sub-contractors.
Working within an Integrated Safe System of Work as part of a dedicated and productive team of Maintenance Technicians, you will have the autonomy and the authority to do your work effectively.
As Maintenance Planner you will be responsible for the planning and scheduling of all front-line maintenance activities across the process.
• Supporting the Maintenance Technicians by delivering an accurate maintenance plan for the facility
• Co-ordination and delivery of the maintenance plan to support all preventive, predictive and reactive maintenance activities
• Ensure all planned maintenance activities specify the competence levels of personnel required to execute the activity
• Provide support on preparation of project scopes, ongoing administration and close out of technical files.
• Liaison with external agencies to ensure that all activities, regardless of execution company, are coordinated effectively
• Creation and provision of maintenance and compliance plans
• Coordination of all planned and unplanned shutdown activities
• Delivery of services within an Integrated Management System (IMS) environment
Interested applicants should have:
• Experience gained in a maintenance, construction and/or engineering planning environment.
• Proven maintenance planning experience within a complex operational environment (e.g Oil & Gas, Power Generation, or Industrial Process).
• Ideally SAP and project planning software expertise
• Detailed planning and scheduling knowledge and experience within a complex integrated plant and equipment environment commonly found within continuous process industries such as power generation, cement industry or petrochemicals.
• Proficient in Microsoft Project, Primavera or similar industry standard planning tools and methodologies