Ref No: AM17505
Wexford, Co. Wexford, Ireland
Maintenance Technician (mechanical or electrical) - County Wexford.
In this role you will:
• Perform regular maintenance on existing systems and design maintenance schedules for all systems to ensure they remain in proper working order.
• Carry out maintenance, diagnosis, calibration, and repair of plant, equipment, facilities and utilities.
• Troubleshoot and repair motors, mechanical circuits, and all mechanical and electrical systems, equipment, process, facility and utility issues.
• Perform routine and on-the-spot tests of all mechanical and electrical systems.
• Follow Safety Regulations - follow and maintain all safety standards and regulations
• Write cost analysis reports for maintaining, upgrading, and repairing machinery and electrical systems.
• Provide training for junior technicians where required
• All tools and parts used must be tracked and new items ordered as needed.
• Executing preventative/unplanned maintenance
• Perform investigations and conduct root cause analysis
• Record all maintenance issues, machine changes, faults, breakdowns, spares required and recommendations.
• Carry out project work
• Ensure there is sufficient electrical and mechanical spares and flag shortfalls to management.
Interested applicants should have:
• Trade qualified Electrical or mechanical fitter, electrician, or similar.
• Understanding of mechanical systems (pneumatics, hydraulics, pumps, automation)
• Production maintenance experience
• A strong grasp of mechanical and electrical systems and how they work.
• Attention to detail
• Leadership skills
• Communication skills
• Knowledge of schematics and blueprints
• Excellent communication skills for liaising with all departments
• Excellent level of English