Ref No: AM18122
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Maintenance Technician - North Dublin.
This is a Monday to Friday days position, 8 am – 4pm.
• Investigations of faults and diagnostics - To fault find problems with machines (both electrical and mechanical) using a systematic approach to problems and problem-solving techniques
• Improve and perform maintenance methods and procedures used on all machines on site.
• Log and record duties performed
• Analyse trends in reoccurring faults and breakdowns
• Maintaining and tidying stores and cataloguing spares
• Ordering spare parts and components
• Basic electrical repairs
• Participation in improvement projects
• Develop and maintain a professional customer relationship with operators of the machines and work together to improve the flow of communication regarding faults, and work in partnership to increase the performance of all machines.
Interested applicants should have:
• Relevant mechanical qualifications and demonstrable experience
• Electrical qualification an advantage but not essential
• At least 5 years' experience with automated machinery, ideally in a manufacturing environment.
• Good level of computer literacy,
• Methodical and ability to prioritise workload
• Electrical and mechanical capabilities