Ref No: AM16777
Clare, Co. Clare, Ireland
Manufacturing Engineer - County Clare.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Providing Manufacturing Engineering support to both customers and suppliers
• Providing support to Production in terms of planning and designing new processes in a manner that can be easily implemented
• Manufacturing of prototypes and validation of product within specification with view to upscaling to full product runs
• Identifying and implementing improvements to equipment, processes and methods.
• Identifying and driving improvement initiatives to reduce costs and improve on time delivery.
• Responsible for applying, maintaining and improving lean manufacturing procedures.
• Playing a role in developing processes and implementation of a new ERP system.
• Actively supporting the Engineering team to ensure task flexibility.
• Ensure proper documentation of technical data generated for the assigned projects and/or tasks consistent with engineering policies and procedures
• Make recommendations concerning the development of new products or services that will enhance the product offering to customers
Interested applicants should have significant CNC and sheet-metal fabrication experience.