Ref No: AM17982
County Sligo, Republic of Ireland
Manufacturing Technician - County Sligo.
The responsibilities for this position will include the following:
• Part of the core team to respond to equipment, yield and process related issues, implement corrective and preventative actions to eliminate repeat instances.
• Set up of moulding tools and assembly equipment.
• Work with Production and Engineering Departments in developing, troubleshooting, standardising and improving existing production methods and procedures.
• Maintain a critical spares inventory for key maintenance items to minimise downtime.
• Assist Engineering department in investigating and implementing new production methods.
• Perform equipment/process qualifications and validations, including report writing etc.
• Assist with preventative maintenance procedures.
• Communicate any concerns about work process regarding environmental impact, health or safety issues to the Manager.
• Complete training where required for others.
• Establish and promote a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Interested applicants should have:
• A minimum of 5 years' experience in similar role.
• Medical Device manufacturing experience is highly desirable.
• Good technical capabilities and initiative.
• Have MS Office experience (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook etc.).
• High level of teamwork and engagement, while at the same time being able to work on initiative. Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal.