Ref No: AM17871
County Clare, Republic of Ireland
Mechanical Engineer - County Clare.
Our engineering client company seeks an Engineer with a good working knowledge of Solid Works or similar software, and familiarity with Microsoft office.
Full training will be given in Solid Works & M1 (ERP software).
1. Documentation control: Updating and controlling drawings.
2. Bill of Materials: Creation and maintenance using M1.
3. Work with toolmakers on design of tools, jigs and fixtures.
4. Answer any technical queries operators may have.
5. Creating and amending Manufacturing Process instructions.
6. Cost reductions and methods to improve production.
7. Work with customers on designing new parts/prototypes.
8. Re-design for manufacture.
9. Projects: Follow new parts/prototypes from start to completion.
10. Working as part of the Engineering Team
Requirements for this role:
• Degree/Diploma in Mechanical, Manufacturing Engineering or similar
• At least 1 year's industry experience, in a Graduate or Student Engineer capacity.
• Excellent communication and interpersonal skills