Ref No: AM17955
County Limerick, Republic of Ireland
Mechanical Engineer - County Limerick.
Job Purpose: This role involves working on plant maintenance and large-scale plant improvement projects.
• Working as part of the multi-disciplinary maintenance team
• Responsible for a specific plant process area
• Ensuring the appropriate preventative and predicative maintenance is completed
• Planning major shutdowns/overhauls
• Responsible for managing contractors on specific jobs/projects
• Improving plant availability, troubleshooting and resolving maintenance issues
• Continuous improvement of safety and environmental standards
• Large-scale Plant Improvement Projects
• Scoping projects that increase returns to the business
• Construction to installation of new projects
• Commissioning and handover
Interested applicants should have:
• A qualification as a Mechanical Engineer or similar
• Knowledge of Health and Safety in heavy industry
• At least 4 years’ experience in a similar role
• Excellent communication, negotiation and interpersonal skills
• Proven technical skills and strong commercial acumen.
• Excellent IT skills (MS Office, Autocad)
• Strong attention to detail and capable of working on your own initiative whilst meeting project deadlines.