Ref No: AM17216
Mechanical Fitter (Dublin and Leinster).
Our client is involved in the installation, repair and maintenance of industrial doors (e.g. sectional overhead doors, high speed roll-up doors, loading bays and industrial gates). The company has strong partnerships with its customers and a reputation for providing excellent advice, service and products.
We have been retained to recruit a Mechanical Fitter who will have:
• Mechanical Trade Cert or equivalent
• At least 4 years' industrial experience including installations, fault-finding & repairs
• A good basic knowledge of electrical fault-finding
• A good basic level of skills in IT applications
• A high level of compliance with Health & Safety
• A proven commitment to a career in mechanical engineering, maintenance, and repair.
Ideally you will have the ability to read and interpret setting out drawings
Ideally you will be located in the Midlands or Dublin catchment area
Full clean driver’s licence essential.
This position will attract a competitive package including a company van & phone.
A high degree of variety of customer type.
Some degree of flexibility of working hours – family friendly arrangements possible
Supportive office back-up and structures for all technical team
Long-term career prospects and stable employment in a specialised niche sector
High-level training and career progression for enthusiastic committed candidates
Standard working hours with additional option to work on call-out cover as desired