Ref No: AM17400
Waterford, Co. Waterford, Ireland
Moulding Equipment Maintenance Technician - County Waterford.
This is a day shift position 8am - 4.30pm Monday - Friday.
In this role you will maintain moulding machines, ancillary equipment and material feed area equipment in line with health & safety, operational and quality work instructions, procedures and policies to ensure the production of quality product in a timely, safe, efficient and compliant manner.
• To maintain moulding machines, ancillary equipment and material feed area equipment in excellent condition ensuring consistent quality, output and yield.
• Follow systematic root-cause problem solving and troubleshooting to resolve issues.
• Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance, completing all associated paperwork and records.
• Liaise with Maintenance & Calibration Co-ordinator regarding calibration and service of all moulding an ancillary equipment
• Lead and implement process improvements to achieve more efficient operations, while adhering to change management and cGMP requirements.
• Assist with the commissioning of new equipment / projects.
• Order and maintain appropriate stock of moulding equipment spare parts.
• Cross-train technicians as required.
• Ensure ongoing compliance with GMP in all practices, recording of events and processes.
• Ensure compliance with all learnings from all GMP training events.
Interested applicants should have:
• A systematic & structured troubleshooting / problem solving skills.
• Ability to provide innovative solutions to complex technical problems.
• Adherence to change management procedures and cGMP requirements.
• Good written and oral communication skills.
• Ability to work well in a team environment.
• High level of safe working practices and awareness.
• Computer literate with MS Office skills.
• QQI Level 6 or above in Manufacturing Technology, Mechanical / Automation Engineering, Electrical, Electronics, Mechatronics or similar, or Senior Trades Cert – Electrical.
• At least 2 years' experience. Experience of injection moulding and robotics an advantage (not essential). Experience in a healthcare manufacturing environment with high-volume automation desirable (not essential).
• Experience in maintenance of injection moulding equipment highly desirable.
• Experience in Pneumatics, Electronics, Hydraulics, Programmable Controllers, Servo Motor drives, Vision systems, workshop machining desirable.
• Understanding of Process Capability.
• Understanding of MSA or GR&R.
• Experience in Continuous Improvement projects desirable.
• Experience in FAT, SAT, IOPQ of injection moulding equipment or automated assembly lines.