Ref No: AM16613
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Programme Manager - Dublin.
Responsible for the overall management of product programmes and component programs. Responsibilities include programme planning, co-ordination, financial control, technical direction, customer interface and leadership of programme and new business activities.
Minimum Requirements for this role:
Ideally BS/MS Degree in Engineering, Physical Sciences or appropriate discipline and a minimum of 5 years of directly related experience in programme management, preferably in defense, aerospace industry, or similar. MBA or comparable advanced degree is preferred.
Ability to work effectively with various levels of customer and company personnel. A working knowledge of the design, manufacture, and test of aerospace products is desirable. The candidate must have the ability to cope with a myriad of situations, many of which are new, several of which are unique or unprecedented. Must be able to manage and control the finances to provide a profit.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
1. Responsible for overall direction and control of assigned programmes.
2. Primary customer contact for all technical and management matters.
3. Responsible for meeting the customers’ requirements and needs including schedule, cost, technical, performance and quality.
4. Obtains the profit objectives on programmes.
5. Provides leadership to achieve a successful and efficient Programme Team.
6. Takes a leadership role in identifying and winning new business opportunities.
7. Provides the leadership and direction to grow existing and new businesses.
8. Prepares plans, schedules, budgets, proposals, and negotiates contracts with both customers and suppliers.
9. Plans and conducts meetings to coordinate, provide programme direction, and obtain feedback from Team members.
10. Initiates Purchase Requisitions for programme materials and monitors materials to ensure sufficient quantities are on order or inventory to meet programme needs.