Ref No: AM17281
Wicklow, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Project Design Engineer (Water Treatment Systems).
In this role you will plan and work on all aspects of design and installation of Water Treatment Plants. This will include:
• Work in the areas of water systems and treatment plant evaluation, modelling and design, master planning and project delivery
• Designing of clean water treatment plants, typical applications being hospital water systems, industrial, pharma, and recycling water systems with payback evaluations.
• Coordinating and adjusting the work effort within the project team to ensure project work is completed on schedule and within allocated budget
• Execution of project design (management of resources within constraints of project budget and schedule), and culminating with management of bid and construction phase engineering service support
• Maintain regular and constructive communication with clientele and project team members.
• Simultaneously managing multiple projects and clients.
• Compiling pre- and post- project completion documentation to a very high standard
• Support business development activities
Interested applicants should have a strong detail-oriented work style, excellent oral and written communication skills, and an accommodating and proactive attitude. You should have:
• A minimum of 2:1 degree in Engineering, Chemical Engineering, Process Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, Mechanical Engineering or similar.
• Extensive experience in designing water treatment systems is essential, with special emphasis on the industrial and pharma sectors.
• Excellent technical writing and communication skills.
• Must exhibit strong project management skills.
• Fluent English speaker with strong speaking skills as the position will require presentations to clients.