Ref No: AM17462
Louth, Co. Louth, Ireland
Project Engineer - County Louth.
This position will be offered initially as a 2-year fixed term contract.
In this role you will have responsibility for the following:
• Working with the Projects Manager to deliver a portfolio of capital projects to support the plant operating strategy
• Define the scope of a range of projects in collaboration with internal stakeholders
• Manage project execution
• Ensure compliance with all relevant safety regulations and legislation
• Responsible for multi-disciplinary project design
• Liaising with suppliers, designers and consultants
• Preparation of Tender Documents for the supply and installation of equipment
• On-site supervision of contractors
• Management of project budgets and schedules
• Completing project handover to operating plant
• Design and feasibility studies
Interested applicants should have:
A self-starting ability with the aptitude to take ownership of projects as required and see them through to completion.
A minimum of 4 years’ experience in project execution
A degree/qualification in Engineering/Projects Management or related discipline
Experience in management of safety aspects of projects would be advantageous
Proficiency in Microsoft Office, Microsoft Project and AutoCAD
Excellent communication and influencing skills
Experience operating in heavy industry an advantage