Ref No: AM16969
Clare, Co. Clare, Ireland
Project Engineer - County Clare.
In this role you will:
• Provide technical co-ordination and knowledge of new projects and minor works to the manufacturing team.
• Lead design input and considerations to make handover of new projects seamless.
• Liaise with customers on engineering tasks.
• Continuous development of manufacturing and assembly procedures to improve efficiency and quality of components.
• Creating work instructions and assembly instructions to aid the manufacture of components.
• Actively monitoring customer ECN’s, drawings and recording changes in accordance with company procedures.
• Assisting the Engineering team on various tasks
• Working closely with the Production Leaders to ensure delivery dates are adhered to.
• Implement design ideas and coordinate them into new projects / engage with design team to ensure hard and soft services requirements in accordance with company procedures.
Interested applicants should have:
• Minimum 5 years' experience in manufacturing environment
• Ideally a primary degree or equivalent in manufacturing engineering or similar
• Ideally come from a high-volume manufacturing background
• Strong written and oral communication skills.
• Knowledge of engineering documentation
• Ability to understand project plans and schedules.
Experience gained within the aerospace or medical device sectors would be an advantage.