Ref No: AM18054
County Westmeath, Republic of Ireland
Project Lead - County Westmeath.
Our engineering client company has an opportunity for an experienced Project Lead to join a growing team. The successful candidate will manage projects from initial concept through design, manufacture, and validation, including final Site Acceptance Test. You will lead a cross-functional team to deliver technologically advanced and innovative projects for both domestic and international customers.
• Reporting to the Department Manager you will lead and deliver projects on time and within budget while meeting the required regulatory and quality standards.
• Communicate effectively & develop relationships with customers.
• Take a leadership role with all project stakeholders.
• Develop project objectives and manage project performance.
• Perform project risk assessments and manage project risks.
• Track project performance indicators – labour hours and material spend.
• Manage resource allocation to projects.
• Identify and resolve issues in a timely manner.
• Lead business critical initiatives such as 5-S and the roll-out of project management tools.
• Efficient management of priorities
• Travel will be required
Key Skills & Experience sought:
• Experience working in a quality-controlled environment.
• Experience working with robotic/automation equipment an advantage.
• Ideally a basic understanding of PLC/pneumatic/electrical circuits
• Proven track record in leading and managing technical projects.
• Proactive and solutions focused with good organisational skills.
• Ability to multitask and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
• Excellent communication skills
• Excellent technical skills including proficiency in Word, Excel, PowerPoint & MS Project
• Primary Degree BSc / BEng or simiar
• Project management qualification is an advantage.
• At least 2 years' experience in a project engineering or project lead role