Ref No: AM17492
Co. Dublin, Ireland
Project Management Officer - South Dublin.
In this role you will lead key strategic New Product Introduction Projects and create a cohort of Project Managers to follow consistent guidelines and communications structures to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget, meeting customers’ need. You will have a third level qualification in Manufacturing Engineering, Product Design, Mechanical Engineering or similar. While a Project Management Qualification would be ideal it is not essential. A minimum of three years’ experience with a proven record of cross-disciplinary team management is essential. An understanding of a Design Thinking approach and practices would be beneficial.
• Leading cross-functional teams to deliver the New Product Introduction Roadmap.
• Liaise with departments to deliver new products from specification to market launch and steady state production.
• Creating project plans and executing them within the tracking system
• Communicating with your team and with leadership on progress and key milestones
• Continually seek to drive improvements with policies, procedures and practices and develop the organisation's capacity for growth and change.
Interested applicants should have:
• Ability to communicate clearly and concisely, both orally and in writing.
• Ability to balance multiple priorities and meet deadlines.
• Ability to lead projects to completion.
• Change management skills.
• Ability to lead and mentor team members.
• Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Project.
• Ability to define objectives, scope and resources for projects extending beyond a department or business unit.
• Ability to establish cross-functional, collaborative relationships with business partners.
• Knowledge of project management methodologies, from initial justification through implementation and evaluation.