Ref No: AM17708
County Clare, Republic of Ireland
Quality Assurance Engineer - County Clare.
Key responsibilities for this role:
• Maintaining and updating the QMS documentation/records/systems
• Driving process efficiency, resolving/providing feedback on issues
• Conducting and reporting on internal audits as per annual schedule and closing-out of any non-conformances that arise
• Analyse, identify and implement manufacturing and/or business process improvements which will improve capability performance
• Assist engineering teams on product/process verification for new and existing products.
• Running CAPA systems and all related tasks. Lead quality problem investigations using proven quality tools.
• Assist with operating and maintaining calibration systems.
• Manage and co-ordinate various quality related projects and quality aspects of production programs
• Provide quality support to operations, including leading and supporting root cause driven approaches to problem solving efforts for quality issues
• Work individually and within teams on various Quality improvement and efficiency projects
• Provide on-going communication through reports and information transfer as needed
Interested applicants should have:
Degree in Engineering/equivalent technical qualification and sufficient industry experience required. The successful candidate will have a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in a similar role or environment and have a good working knowledge of ISO9001 and/or AS9100 Quality Management Systems.
Ideally experience of internal auditing, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, the ability to work to strict time constraints and work well in a pressurised environment. Must be computer literate and experienced in using MS office. Experience of NPI activity is desirable.
Knowledge and experience of materials, sheet metal and machining processes and/or aerospace advantageous, not essential.