Ref No: AM17690
County Dublin, Republic of Ireland
Quality Technician - North Dublin.
Main tasks/responsibilities for this role:
• Audit the process for compliance with agreed procedures and plans.
• Monitor each order to ensure compliance with quality standards.
• Monitor product that is put on hold.
• On hold mails sent accordingly, and resolution of such
• On time reporting on the audit findings.
• Liaise with production on quality issues regarding all aspects of production quality.
• Liaise with production in relation to reworks and ensure correct completion of reworks.
• Accurate filing of all working papers and samples.
• Ensure First Articles are available for each job, checked and stored appropriately and supplied to customer when required.
• To work closely with the Quality Supervisor, Quality Manager & Planning in relation to Production Issues and new launches, concentrating on giving the Planning Department as much information as possible in a timely manner.
• Responsible for all sales orders, making sure that any queries are dealt with immediately, so as not to impact any Security Risks.
• Responsible for administering NCR’s, Process Audit Results & Selected Metrics.
• To develop and sustain a professional working relationship with all departments.
• Accurate and timely closure to Customer Reported Issues.
• Active participation in New Business Introduction & Risk Identification.
• Active participation in BPI projects, and Value Stream Teams
Interested applicants should have:
• Quality auditing experience (minimum Internal Auditor trained)
• Quality Inspection experience
• Proficiency in IT packages
• Understanding of the process requirements for Quality Management
• Ideally experience working in a high-tech environment
• Ideally Six Sigma Knowledge and / or experience