Ref No: AM17417
County Longford, Republic of Ireland
Reliability Engineer - County Longford.
In this capacity you will be responsible for the following tasks:
• Increase equipment availability and performance.
• Undertake detailed improvement projects.
• Set a high standard in terms of work organisation, attention to detail on Breakdowns, Preventive Maintenance and Completion Rates from the CMMS Software.
• Use condition-based monitoring software to analyse critical areas of the plant to prevent major breakdowns.
• Work with Engineers and Maintenance teams to deliver a root cause analysis.
• Review Power BI to analyse failure types, downtime hours and cost variances.
• Reduce breakdowns moving to planned maintenance with the use of preventative measures.
• Carry out structured planned maintenance reviews with the Engineering team ensuring optimum effectiveness of the plant.
• Delivery of FMECA Program.
• Management of the Technical Manuals for all equipment.
• Engage daily / weekly in KPI reviews
Developing the Engineering Team:
• In conjunction with the Engineering Manager, develop skills matrix for the team, identify training requirements and execute maintenance training program.
• Keep up to date on maintenance developments and methodologies.
• Delegate for the Engineering Manager as required.
• Conduct weekly Material Review meetings.
• Knowledge management in terms of asset information/knowledge transfer between team members for key equipment, shift handovers, equipment manuals, equipment upgrades, technical notices, best practice in maintenance.
Interested applicants should have:
• Degree in Engineering, Science or qualified to Senior Trades level, or comparable European NFQ qualifications or similar.
• Good written / record keeping (e.g. maintenance reports / work orders), and communication skills.
• Excellent team player.
• Proficient in full MS package.
• Knowledge of Power BI, CBM, CMMS, desirable but not essential.