Ref No: AM17161
Meath, Co. Meath, Ireland
Senior Project Engineer- County Meath.
In this position you will play an important role on the site Senior Leadership team. The successful candidate will be the Principle Project Lead with responsibility for delivering a wide range of mechanical, structural, civil and process related projects from initial concept to handover.
This role will be responsible for leading the projects team across a wide variety of projects including new process introduction, regulatory compliance and safety improvements, major plant overhauls, profit improvement and cost reduction initiatives.
• Delivery of Continuous Improvement projects for the plant.
• Developing and leading the projects team.
• Influencing key stakeholders in the delivery of key projects & KPI’s.
• Manage all works on site related to projects including delivery on time and within budget.
• Develop and agree a design with project sponsors and ensure it complies with best practice & company standards.
• Source equipment, resources and contractors to complete projects while using a Continuous Improvement mindset.
• Compliance with safety requirements at all times in order to guarantee the safety of employees / contractors.
• Liaise with plant operations to ensure minimum disruption while projects are being implemented.
• Provide fully commissioned projects and handover a package of drawings, safety files, training and process controls to the business owners.
Interested applicants should have:
• Degree in Civil, Mechanical, Electrical or Chemical engineering or similar.
• Minimum 5 years’ experience in project management in a similar or equivalent industry.
• Strong people leadership and development skills.
• Continuous Improvement mindset and experience.
• Extensive knowledge of technical equipment, systems, and documentation.
• Results orientated & ability to work on own initiative.