Ref No: AM16607
Cork, Co. Cork, Ireland
SENIOR PROJECT ENGINEER - County Cork.
Our client seeks a Senior Project Engineer to join an expanding project engineering team.
This is an excellent opportunity to take projects from conception to completion working for leading blue-chip companies in the Biotechnology, Beverage, Dairy and Pharmaceutical process industries. This approach aids the efficient execution of projects and provides a lot of job satisfaction for those involved. You will work directly with customers and should have a strong professional relationship with them.
In this role you will be engaged in:
• Developing and proposing optimum technical & commercial solutions to meet client requirements
• Presenting the benefits of your proposal to the client
• Executing the project to ensure technical and commercial success against agreed targets.
• The position will involve all aspects of the technical and commercial implementation of projects including:-
• Conceptual design of process solutions
• Preparation of proposals to meet client requirements
• Detailed engineering across process, mechanical and instrumentation disciplines.
• Managing the design for control and electrical aspects.
• Material and subcontractor procurement
• Supervision of drawing preparation
• Managing safety and quality on projects
• Commissioning of process systems
• Collation of documentation for project handover
• Technical sales & support for process equipment applications
Interested applicants should have:
Experience in Process Engineering and/or Project Engineering in the Beverage/Brewery, Biotechnology or Dairy industries
A degree, or equivalent in mechanical or chemical engineering or similar
A minimum of 3 years' experience in leading and managing projects in process industries
Excellent interpersonal skills
A consistent record of initiative and achievement
A commitment and ability to get the job right first time
Ideally experience in design and implementation of projects involving Clean-In-Place, product routing, unit operations including batching, mixing, filtration, purification, and process temperature control.