Ref No: AM17305
Louth, Co. Louth, Ireland
Senior Project Engineer - County Louth.
In this role you will be responsible for the delivery of projects from concept through to handover, including initiation, planning, design, execution, monitoring, controlling and closure. This position is part of a multi-discipline project engineering team delivering projects on site at the plant.
We are looking for a candidate with a minimum of 5 years' experience within a high-volume, highly-automated assembly and/or packaging operation, with a third-level degree (NFQ Level 8 or higher) in relevant engineering field.
In this role you will be responsible for:
• Developing specifications for assembly and processing equipment used in high-speed assembly and packaging
• Deal effectively with equipment vendors and machine builders
• Good understanding of equipment CE marking guidelines, machinery directive, low voltage directive and safety design including ISO13849
• Effectively manage communication with all project stakeholders
• Ensure compliance to all corporate procedures, including Procurement, Financial, Environmental Health and Safety, Quality and Regulatory.
• Delivery of projects within a cGMP and FDA environment
• Process and material qualification and management of change control within a regulated manufacturing environment
Interested applicants should be able to demonstrate:
• Experience with the installation and/or qualification of new equipment
• Excellent interpersonal skills, written and verbal communication skills
• Experience of working in multi-functional teams