Ref No: AM17525
Clare, Co. Clare, Ireland
Senior Projects Manager - County Clare.
In this role you will be managing, implementing, and overseeing the successful technical delivery of the a Remediation Project. You will partner with all levels across the site team to gather and understand operational and commercial information related to the project to ensure on time and on budget delivery for the project
• Accurately defining and monitoring specific project goals.
• Lead and co-ordinate the work of the team on client projects, effectively prioritizing workload and delegating based on appropriate experience.
• Preparing and monitoring tests in collaboration with operations.
• Support the Project Director and following the completion of the list of outstanding issues after provisional completion.
• Preparation of a detailed project budget (different project phases) and continuously monitoring of the costs to realize the project in an efficient and cost-conscious way within the limits of the approved project plan.
• Monitoring and controlling the works activities of external parties / subcontractors from start-up until final completion to make sure that the supplied services / performance (and any installations) are conforming to the contract requirements under EHS, Quality, budget and program
• Management and training of personnel according to the project organization.
Interested applicants should be qualified in mechanical, chemical, industrial, civil engineering, or similar.
• At least 10 years’ experience in project management of medium-sized technical investment projects in an industrial context (financial, organizational, technical and contractual).
• Thorough knowledge and relevant experience in process industry and industrial processes, and project engineering.