Ref No: AM17182y
Clare, Co. Clare, Ireland
Senior Quality Engineer - County Clare.
In this role you will be responsible for the management of the quality department, and will ensure:
• For all testing/actions on raw materials/work in progress /finished product, you will ensure all testing is carried out as laid down by the Management System and improve upon where necessary.
• Corrective actions: Implement and maintain corrective and preventative actions.
• Implementation/operation & update of ISO9001 2015, AS9100 Rev D: Ensure all work practice conform to ISO 9001 & AS9100 Rev D. Continuously auditing and confirming compliance.
• Customer Complaints - Investigation / corrective action. Respond to all customer complaints effectively by ensuring the customer’s needs are met. Investigate the cause of the complaint, implement corrective and preventative actions to ensure the complaint does not happen again.
• Savings on raw materials, process scrap, quality scrap. Make continuous improvements in cost savings.
• Improvements in process control: Continuously monitor all processes and make improvements where necessary.
• Right first time / Introduce new methods. Liaise with all operators to ensure they make the product right first time and provide the systems to achieve this.
• Improve work methods to generate cost savings. Continuously monitor and upgrade all work methods.
• Evaluation of new materials. Set up a programme of sourcing and evaluating new materials.
• Implementation of new procedures.
• Generation and introduction of new specifications. Other project work as required.
• Staff training Oversight
Interested candidates should have a qualification in quality assurance or equivalent, and a minimum of 5 years' relevant work experience.