Ref No: AM17367
Service Engineer - healthcare. Dublin and Leinster region.
Our client is a specialist distributor of medical supplies and surgical equipment and consumable products, servicing public and private hospitals across the UK and Ireland.
We have been retained to recruit a Service Engineer to cover the Dublin and Leinster region.
• Carry out full equipment maintenance for customers in line with contractual requirements.
• Respond to ‘call outs’ as organised from the Service Desk.
• When required liaise with customers to ensure that orders are received.
• Carry out, where possible, repairs to customers’ equipment in the in-house workshop/from home if appropriate.
• Assist carrying out customer demonstrations when required to do so.
• Install and commission equipment on customer premises when required.
• Provide as required training to customers and other staff in equipment operation.
• Ensure sufficient levels of spare parts are maintained to meet service department needs.
• Ensure that test equipment is in good order.
• Monitor calibration dates of test equipment.
• Ensure that all tool kits are in good order.
• Ensure that all paperwork and systems are up to date.
• Keep up to date on technical developments and follow up training needs with manager.
• Adhere to hospital protocols and procedures when servicing equipment.
Interested applicants should have an engineering qualification (Certificate, Diploma or Degree), and at least 2 to 3 years' experience in a maintenance / repair role (not necessarily in the healthcare sector as training will be provided).
You should have the ability to problem solve, enjoy new technology and learning new things.
Salary according to experience, plus company car, laptop and phone.
Full clean driving licence required.