Ref No: AM17367
Service Engineer - healthcare. Dublin and Leinster region.
Our client is a specialist distributor of medical supplies and surgical equipment and consumable products, servicing public and private hospitals across the UK and Ireland.
We have been retained to recruit a Service Engineer to cover the Dublin and Leinster region.
Interested applicants should have at least 4 years' experience in a similar position, and enjoy problem solving and working as part of a busy team.
• Carry out full equipment maintenance for customers in line with contractual requirements.
• Respond to ‘call outs’ as organised from the Service Desk.
• When required liaise with customers to ensure that orders are received.
• Carry out, where possible, repairs to customers’ equipment in the in-house workshop/from home if appropriate.
• Assist carrying out customer demonstrations when required to do so.
• Install and commission equipment on customer premises when required.
• Provide as required training to customers and other staff in equipment operation.
• Ensure sufficient levels of spare parts are maintained to meet service department needs.
• Ensure that test equipment is in good order.
• Monitor calibration dates of test equipment.
• Ensure that all tool kits are in good order.
• Ensure that all paperwork and systems are up to date.
• Keep up to date on technical developments and follow up training needs with manager.
• Adhere to hospital protocols and procedures when servicing equipment.