Ref No: AM17635
County Kildare, Republic of Ireland
Service Lead - County Kildare.
Our client seeks a Service Lead to join a team of specialist technicians. This full time, permanent, field-based role reports to the Service Manager, and oversees professional services such as calibration, validation and service, both in-house and field based, throughout the country.
• Lead a team of E&I Technicians and Electricians who support the operation and maintenance of equipment while working hands-on.
• Liaising with Service Manager for day-to-day management of the team
• Delivery of strong technical leadership, while balancing strong customer and people management
• Ensure planned and reactive maintenance is carried out as required and in line with best practice.
• Assess works carried out and give feedback on your observations.
• Ensure SOP’s are adhered to and are in line with expectations.
• Identify training needs within team and schedule for the required training to take place as required
• Conduct regular appraisals in line with company policy
• Ensure the right documentation is prepared prior to specific service jobs.
Interested applicants should:
• Ideally be qualified as electrical & instrumentation trade or electrician with proven instrumentation experience, or experience in the water/wastewater industry is desirable but not essential.
• Ability to lead and manage a team
• Excellent organisational skills and project management experience an advantage
• Understanding of the water/wastewater industry and instrumentation preferred.
• Experience of commissioning analytical telemetry equipment an advantage
• Ability to apply previous experience to niche and once off equipment with the support of office team
• Experience ideally in chemical treatment i.e. Chlorine, Ferric and monitoring Chlorine, Ph, Turbidity etc.
• Excellent understanding of flow meters and general principles of operation
• Experience with Radio systems and/or Data Loggers
• Proven ability to problem-solve an issue and show initiative to find solution.
• Be a punctual, motivated, and organised self-starter who is enthusiastic and conscientious about completing work on time and to a high standard.
• Demonstrate a positive approach to work and be able to work well both unsupervised and as part of a team.
• Full, clean driving licence, Safe Pass, Confined Space Training required
• Highly proficient in spoken and written English.