Ref No: AM16959
Cavan, Co. Cavan, Ireland
Welder- County Cavan.
In this role you will:
• Assemble all parts as per manufacturing procedures and design drawings.
• Carry out all welding to a standard that will minimize leaks or defects.
• Weld on any accessories as called for on design drawings.
• Clean up welded area, removing spatter or sharp edges.
• Complete quality checks.
• Grind and sand using appropriate equipment as per training
• Record work completed and any other paper work requested.
• Stud weld product as per training & quality check work.
This is a permanent role, and is shift-based (6am-2pm and 2pm-10pm Monday to Friday rotating).