Ref No: AM17543
Wicklow, Co. Wicklow, Ireland
Environmental Health & Safety Officer - County Wicklow.
Purpose of job:
Using the site specific EHS Management system, ensure that the company is in full and ongoing compliance with European and international environmental regulations applicable to its products and sites. Ensuring compliance with relevant Health & Safety legislation. Developing, implementing and improving the Health & Safety plans, programmes and procedures on site.
- Manage the site Environmental Health and Safety system.
- Ensure SDS are reviewed periodically for completeness, correctness & compliance.
- Biocides status check for historic manufacturing materials.
- Complete the raw materials SDS assessments – Classifications/ Labelling per ECHA.
- Carry out Risk assessments in conjunction with specific process and chemical area owners.
- REACH and SDS and other environmental SOP's ownership and maintenance.
- Report Loss Time incidents to the H.S.A.
- Foster and advocate Safety First ethos on site.
- Responsible for H&S training – First Aid
- Lead the site SERT members
- Assume responsibility for all site waste streams.
- Responding to developments under REACH, CLP, Biocides, RoHS.
- Monitor for these developments.
- Align with Regulatory Affairs and Purchasing to achieve & maintain compliance.
- Be the point of contact for EHS in communicating information necessary to achieve & maintain compliance.