Ref No: AM17369
South Dublin, Ireland
Environmental Regulations Specialist - South Dublin.
In this role you will ensure that the company is in full and ongoing compliance with European and international environmental regulations applicable to its products and sites.
• Responding to developments under REACH, CLP, Biocides, RoHS.
• Monitor for these developments.
• Align with Regulatory Affairs, Purchasing, and EHS, to achieve & maintain compliance.
• Be the point of contact for EHS in communicating information necessary to achieve & maintain compliance.
• Monitoring of purchases monthly to ensure compliance to CLP requirements regarding reporting to ECHA.
• New finished products/raw materials assessments and management.
• Biocides status check for historic manufacturing materials.
• Complete the raw materials SDS assessments – Classifications/ Labelling per ECHA.
• Ensure SDS are reviewed periodically for completeness, correctness & compliance.
• REACH and SDS and other environmental SOP's ownership and maintenance.
• Spot checks for proper chemical management including periodic laboratory audits
•Supplier survey analyses
Interested applicants should have:
• A degree in a suitable technical subject, with a chemical sciences aspect
• At least 3 years' experience, ideally (but not essentially) in the diagnostic/medical device/pharmaceutical industry
• Demonstrated competence in environmental regulations involving chemicals
• Familiarity with ISO 14001 would be advantageous
• Ability to read, analyse, and interpret technical data, and technical procedures.
• Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from managers, suppliers and regulators